Wednesday 24 March 2010

Knickers on the line with the Emerald Faerie


Beautiful spring day in Blog Ville today. I'm a busy little bee and even though I'm making payments you just cant hide that scent of optimism in the air .. Mmmm .... no dont sniff too hard though .. its Hackney and you'll probably catch a disease.
Yes, its a fine Spring day and my gorgeous Bordello silk knickers are all swaying merrily on the washing line. In fact it made me feel like Mrs Ingels, in the garden with my basket of brassieres, stockings and bloomers. I had a little daydream of snuggling up to Michael Landon on the Prairie ... but thankfully it was just a passing moment.
So, before I depart to see the Bordellettes in Bordello land I thought I would post this gem just forwarded to me by my good friend the Emerald Faerie. Its a small clip taken at a Bordello soiree some of you may well remember back in the summer of 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment